SurgeZirc Media is looking for an experienced entertainment writer as well as two persons who can write local news and politics. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join our global team of intelligent employees. Writers will be expected to produce 6-7 articles per day.
There will be training to bring the successful candidate up to speed with the SurgeZirc writing style. Performance will be assessed on a monthly basis.
SurgeZirc and the applicant will negotiate the salary based on the candidate’s experience and overall impact. Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Consider your application unsuccessful if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days.
Potential employees are expected to do the following:
- Use sources, documents, computer-assisted reporting, and other journalistic tools to develop, report and write exclusive/unique stories.
- Work with the Digital News Editor in the development of a story
- Do fact-checking of all articles you write
- Build a network of contacts to ensure you get the best scoops
- Be enthusiastic and energetic and want to take the brand to new heights
Candidate Requirements (Skills and Experience)
- English writing proficiency is required.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Have several years of experience.
- Possess a reliable laptop or computer.
- Have access to a trustworthy internet network.
- Have a journalism qualification.